Neurosurgical Training Courses & Up-Coming Exhibitions
Below is listed the next Neurosurgical Training course using the Neurosurgical Simulator-Rowena and a list of Medical Conferences or Exhibitions at which it is exhibited.
Craniotomy Course with Neurosurgical Simulator-Rowena
QMC Derby Road Nottingham NG7 2UH
28th & 29th September 2017
(Both Days: 9am - 4pm)
Realistic Operative Workstation for Educating Neurosurgical Apprentices
Course Convenor: Mr R D Ashpole FRCS Consultant Neurosurgeon, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust Course Aimed at:
- neurosurgical trainees
- aspiring neurosurgical trainees
- neurosurgical nurses
Teaching Style: Modular Course Structure
- Module 1. 3-point headrest and burr holes.
- Module 2. Ventricular access and ICP bolts
- Module 3. Basic flaps and fixation.
- Module 4. Complex flaps and fixation
- Module 5. Stealth station setup/Axiem use
- Module 6. Intracranial Ultrasound.
- The course is limited to 8 candidates
- Places are allocated on a "first come - first served basis"
- £500 per person
- Catering provided
- Course Dinner Included
"This is honestly the best neurosurgical course I have been on. It is the only decent simulator for neurosurgery I have seen"
" Excellent course, the best, the most realistic simulator I have encountered"
Senior House Officer
Find Out More About This Course?
Click the Information link to get further course details and contacts
Up-Coming Exhibitions Featuring Simulator-Rowena
The Neurosurgical Training Simulator - Rowena is manufactured in the United Kingdom and Marketed and Distributed in all Worldwide Territories by Delta Surgical Ltd
Address: Unit 10 Evolution Park , Newcastle Under Lyme. ST5 9QF
Phone: +44 (0) 1782 639009
Email: sales @deltasurgical.co.uk